When only the best will do; we handcraft this beautiful crossbody satchel / messenger bag out of natural full grain aniline leather in this glorious mid brown shade namely Honeysuckle, which has been a bestseller colour in several of our designs.
A strong double thickness, stitched adjustable buckle strap supports the bag across your shoulders. Inside the zipped and slip pockets will store your valuables safely. The Sam Browne stud secures the open flap and has several positions depending on your load. The flap has been lined with leather to create a heavier weight which keeps the flap closed and neatly flat against the bag. The beauty of this messenger bag are the simple clean lines which create a simple but stunning design.
- The main compartment is very roomy - easily fits your important documents as well a notebook or an iPad
- Waxed and oiled natural aniline leather in a beautiful shade - Honeysuckle.
- Vintage - the rustic design speaks for itself
- Authentic - the bag will get better with age as this wonderful leather improves as the years go by.
- Durable - built to withstand the rigours of daily use
- High quality straps - double, stitched strong adjustable buckle straps
- 1 internal zip pocket
- 3 internal slip pockets for cards
- Heavier lined flap closure which sits flat against the bag
- The full package- the product is presented in its own dust bag for storage and a handwritten note from the maker
Unless you are purchasing from our ready to ship collection, expect a lead time of 2/3 weeks. If you require your order earlier please just drop us a message here, or on one of our social media platforms and we will do out utmost to accommodate your request.
Your order is very special to us:
All our products are individually handmade in our small workshop just a stones throw away from the infamous Castle in the heart of historical Lancaster city centre. We use only the finest leathers and materials - in Lancaster's historical city centre. We are often able to personalise your item further, just ask for options available.